Picking water lilies

We ♥ Role-Play runs 4 - 28 every month.
Inworld
Website
--

Fantasy Faire 2024 runs April 18 – May 5
This event is a Benefit for the American Cancer Society

TP to Fairelands Junction
Website
Shopping Guide
--

credits

feat. from WLRP
PUKE RAINBOWS Flying Butterflies
Starlight Designs River Dress (non-dress dress, on me)

feat. from Fantasy Faire 2024
Petrichor @ Samsara Meriann Jewelry set (on me)
FAE x GHOSTED @ The Duskfall Court Nettle Fae wings (on me, it's a part of a whole amazing set)
Aii&Ego @ Thunnus Bay Eternal Bloom Demon Horns, Fairy Wings (on Bae, I know that the wings are for sure on the Faire, but you might need to check the mainstore fot the horns) Static @ Plankbarrow Harbor Blackthistle Set (on Bae)

other items in the picture
OMY Smitten Couples HUD (that's the animation we are in, honestly those HUDs are a lifesaver when you just want to stand prettily with your pertner in RP and still be subtly animated)
Clover Deep carapace (markings, on me)
Tentacio Amor headpiece (on me)
Mina Hair Rachel (on me)
NEKROS Leaf Shroud (on Bae)
Nosferatum Nox Aeterna Claws (on Bae)

0 Comments